Microsoft Copilot is an AI-powered productivity tool that uses LLMs and Microsoft Graph content to help users enhance their productivity. It encompasses several tools and features developed by Microsoft to assist users in various tasks. Keep reading this post to learn how to add Copilot to the Context Menu on Windows 11.
How to Add Copilot to Context Menu on Desktop in Windows 11?
Follow these steps to add Copilot to the Context Menu on the Desktop in Windows 11:
1. Open the Registry Editor and navigate to the following location:
2. Right-click on the Shell folder and select New > Key.
3. Right-click on the newly created value and rename it as Copilot.
4. Again, right-click the Copilot key, select New > String, and name the value MUIVerb.
5. Now right-click MUIVerb, select Modify, type Copilot in the Value Data field, and click OK.
6. Again right-click on the Copilot key, select New > Key, and rename the key as Command.
7. Double click on the newly created Command key and open Default.
8. In the value data field, enter the following string and click on Ok to save the changes.
rundll32.exe url.dll,FileProtocolHandler "microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar"
9. Close the Registry Editor and restart your device.
10. Once your device reboots, right-click on your desktop and select show more options. Here, you will now see the copilot icon.
How do I add a program to the right-click context menu?
To add a program to the right-click context menu in Windows, open the Registry Editor and navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell. Right-click on Shell and select New > Key. Name it after the program you want to add. Create another key within it named command, and set its default value with the program’s path.
How do I add Nvidia to context menu?
To do so, click on Start > NVIDIA Control Panel. Next, click the Desktop tab and select Add Desktop Context Menu or Show Notification Tray Icon.