This post will show you how to change Hyper-V Display Resolution in Windows 11. Hyper-V is Microsoft’s virtualization technology that empowers users to create and manage virtual machines. It is a powerful tool to run multiple operating systems on a single host. However, the default display resolution in your virtual machines may sometimes not align with your requirements. Keep reading this post to learn how to change Hyper-V display resolution in Windows:
How to change Hyper-V Display Resolution in Windows 11?
1. Open Hyper-V Manager and select Settings from the right pane.
2. Next, click on Enhanced Session Mode Policy and select Allow enhanced session mode.
3. Select Use enhanced session mode and click on OK.
4. Turn on the virtual machine, and the VMconnect configuration wizard will now pop up; drag the slider to configure the display and click Connect.
5. Now open your virtual machine, select Settings, click on Integration Services and select all the services on the right box.
6. Return to the virtual machine and select View > Full Screen Mode.
7. The virtual machine will now use the window size as its default resolution.
How do I change the resolution of my Hyper-V screen?
To change the resolution of the Hyper-V screen, right-click on the desktop and select display settings. Here, choose the resolution in the Display section and select Keep changes. This will optimize the screen resolution of your Hyper-V.
How do I force 1920×1080 resolution in Windows 11?
To do so, right-click on the desktop and select Display settings. Under the Display resolution section, choose 1920×1080 from the drop-down menu. Click Apply and then select Keep changes to confirm.